[Soc-2011-dev] dan_w weekly progress report 8 15/07/2011

Dan Walters dan683 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 21:09:01 CEST 2011

Dear all,

1) what you did this week

catching back up with the lost week from last weeks lectures

investigated selection

extend tool selection on invoke

extend tool construct new geometry on invoke

attempted vertex welding although unsuccessfully. will email my mentor off list

2) what you will do next week

extend tool transform geometry on mouse move

project geometry into scene on mouse down

vertex welding

3) any problems that will require extra attention

its great to have reached mid term but I wanted to be further ahead
than I am now at this point. I will re-plan my schedule with my
mentor.

Best wishes,

Dan