[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly Status Report Week 08 - Sculpt/Paint Enhancements - Onion Branch

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 20:01:17 CEST 2011

This week I worked on testing and polishing the paint_stroke operator
for sculpt, vpaint, and wpaint (and eventually image paint).

- Multi-sampling of inputs (up to 10).  Averages last N samples
together to smooth out position, pressure, and tilt.  This is
per-scene, so it is really meant as a general low level reduction of
noise
- Snap - can snap position, rake and tilt angles
- Smoothing of pressure and tilt.  This is similar to input
multi-sampling, but the method is different, can be more powerful, and
is per-brush.
- UI improvements

Next week I'm going to put a hold on adding/improving things and just
focus on fixing regressions.