[Soc-2011-dev] Final Report - Garlic Branch

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 19:54:20 CEST 2011

Hi,

>The big issue is sometimes strings are truncated, for reversed
>strings were cutting off the most important part. :)

Not only that, the left-right orientation is indeed reversed.

E.g.:
msgid "Empty"
msgstr "فارغ"

In the screenshot you can see that the "Empty" in the Add menu has its order
"reversed".
I agree that this was never part of the scope of this project. Diego
Borghetti (blf coder) is even aware of this.

I only brought that up because the Arabic is showcased as one of the
examples.
That mislead me into thinking that this had been addressed. Maybe remove it
from the documentation examples?

Thanks,
Dalai