[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly progress report #12 - 3D Audio

neXyon nexyon at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 21:07:04 CEST 2011

1) what you did this week

Speaker objects work completely now with the NLA strips from Joshua.
I created a demo tutorial [1] and also put the result of if online [2].

Afterwards I improved the drawing of the waveforms in the sequencer
regarding speed and visuals.

The last days I spent working on the resampler code. So far my resampler
is as good as libsamplerate already, though not committed yet, see point 2.

I also did lots of minor stuff and fixes already.

2) what you will do next week

Finish the work on the resampling code (coding is nearly complete, just
want to do some quality testing), documentation and cleanup.

3) any problems that will require extra attention and the impact on

-

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoauJ3U5t54
[2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIj8WhU6xh8