[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly progress report #12 - Dynamic Paint

Miika Hämäläinen miika.hamalainen at kolumbus.fi
Sat Aug 13 00:39:18 CEST 2011

> 1) what you did this week
I started rewriting my existing Dynamic Paint tutorials (basics and
"complete guide"). Because the user interface and layout has almost
completely changed and old save files are no longer compatible with new
system, I have to recreate all existing material. And there are lots of
new features to document as well. Going through all settings and
features has also been very good bug hunt. Currently this is about 50%
done, mainly missing material for new features.

> 2) what you will do next week
This weekend and next week I'll continue working on documentation plus
doing small improvements and bug hunting.