[Soc-2010-dev] Status report for multires

Nicholas Bishop nicholasbishop at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 03:38:53 CEST 2010

Status report for July 10 - 16:
Not a huge amount of work finished this week:
* Fixed some new vpaint/sculpt bugs
* Brought back some vpaint features for pbvh vpaint
* Currently working on merging up to latest trunk; there's a lot more
conflicts to deal with due to the recent merge of Jason's branch to
trunk.

Next week:
* Finish dealing with conflicts from trunk
* Continue working on vpaint, mostly the same list of things to fix:
* * Partial redraw
* * Multires
* * Blur
* * Normals/Spray