[Soc-2010-dev] congratulations and intro

Andrea Weikert elubie at gmx.net
Tue Apr 27 21:50:08 CEST 2010

Hi,

Congratulations to the students and welcome! I will mentor  Leif for the
project to create a unit test framework for Blender. My real name is
Andrea as you've maybe seen on the list and I'm located in Germany, so
my timezone is CET.  On IRC I go by the nickname 'elubie', I'm usually
online during the Central European evening hours.

I'm using Windows mainly (being the backup maintainer of the Windows
platform), and compiling with MSVC 2008 (vcproj files, scons and cmake).

Hope you'll all have a lot of fun with the projects during the summer!

Cheers,
Andrea