[Soc-2010-dev] congratulations and intro

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 08:32:15 CEST 2010

> * Have you every used subversion before?

Yes, although I've only really used it through integrated environments like
the Tortoise SVN windows shell extension and the Ankh extension for Visual
Studio.  However, I have used cvs from the command line so
I'm comfortable doing version control either way.

> * What OS do you use for development?

I'm in the process of upgrading.  Right now my dev box is running 32-bit
windows XP.  I will be upgrading soon to a new machine that will run 64-bit
Windows 7 and converting the old box to a Linux distribution.

* What compiler do you use?

Visual Studio 2008 (and soon Visual Studio 2010 if there are no problems
compiling Blender) in Windows.
gcc in Linux.

> * Have you built the blender sources before?

Yes.

* Do you have an IRC nickname?

Phoenix___

> * What is your p.b.o username? (see above)

I do not have one currently.

> * Feel free to include any other info you think
> it might be useful to share.

Nothing at the moment except that I am not done with finals until Thursday.