[Soc-2009-dev] Weekly report

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Sun Jul 26 12:09:12 CEST 2009

Chingiz Dyussenov wrote:
> This week I didn't do much:
> - added objects(not bones yet) animation import, Arystan did the same
> for export.

It's good to see that Arystan is helping out at places, but make sure
you do it yourself too, since this is your project.

> - fixed images import - but still not complete.
> - geometry instanciated through <controller> is supported now.
>
> Next week I am going to concentrate on bug fixing, make plugin more
> stable for Siggraph.

Anyway, for those who want to test the branch, you can add the Collada
import and export tools to the toolbar. This works nicely.

/Nathan

--

Nathan Letwory

http://www.planetblender.org | http://www.blender-fi.org