[Soc-2009-dev] Weekly report - 25 July

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 02:09:50 CEST 2009

Hi,

This week I've finished adding some of the remaining NLA todo's
(auto-blending and smarter extend code). In the next day or so, I'll be
exposing some hidden options (turning NLA on/off, more muting, etc.) that
was also on my todo, though I'd kindof forgotten about.

Currently I'm working on restoring functionality for the rest of Blender
2.5's animation system (armature editing/posing, pyconstraints) since these
will likely be needed for anyone to be able to make any armature-based demos
of 2.5.

Regarding demo files, Mike Belanger (mikahl, sorry for any incorrect
spelling) has been working on a nice demo + docs (on the wiki).

Regards,
Joshua