[Soc-2009-dev] weekly report

Jingyuan Huang jingyuan.huang at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 01:51:40 CEST 2009

== What I did ==
Unfortunately I didn't do much last week. My research kinda got into the
way.
1. I removed the separate node system and move light env node to texture.
2. Add some changes to light env panel, including a feature request.

== What I will do ==
1. World texture is not in the best shape as far as I know. I'd like to
change the original IBL integration to use the texture output after mixing
light nodes and image nodes.
2. Shadow coefficients calculation (which was postponed in the first stage)
3. Another feature request.

== Issues and schedule ==
There is nothing particular that I want to bring up this week (since I
didn't work much...). I think I'm still fine schedule-wise. I should be able
to work more next two weeks.

Best Wishes
Jingyuan Huang