[Soc-2009-dev] Weekly report - 18 July

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 07:11:30 CEST 2009

Hi all,

This week, lectures have started again, so from now on I won't be doing much
more work on the NLA System (there doesn't seem to be much more missing in
terms of my original goals). Last weekend I merged my branch back to 2.5,
and made a few tweaks/bugfixes due to user feedback.

Currently, my plans are to finish coding Auto-Blending + smarter extend
modes, and/or fix bugs that people find, whenever I get some suitable chunks
of time (which is usually during the weekend).

AND... (some nice demos, for SIGGRAPH/BlenderNation, are still needed)

Joshua