[Soc-2009-dev] Two requests

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 2 16:41:46 CEST 2009

Hi,

--- On Thu, 7/2/09, Jingyuan Huang <jingyuan.huang at gmail.com> wrote:

> My second request is related. I'd like to tag r21286
> something like
> 'lightpaint stage1', but I don't think we have tagged
> versions for
> gsoc projects. Do you think that tagging is necessary? If
> yes, can
> someone add a directory under tags?

We usually only use tagging for future reference or comparison purposes. Do you think there is any reason why we'd want to clearly identify that revision in the future? If it's just to identify what the test builds should contain, noting that particular revision in the wiki (or in the email asking for test builds) should be enough, since it's possible to do checkouts by revision number.

Martin