[Soc-2008-dev] Week 5 report

Nicholas Bishop nicholasbishop at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 04:37:15 CEST 2008

I'm sending this in a bit earlier than usual because I won't be around
much tomorrow.

First, I created a very quick little screencast showing the new
multires modifier doing its thing:
http://www.vimeo.com/1240317
Note that as I write this, the video isn't yet available for viewing,
so I'm just trusting it will work OK once it is.

a) Previous week:
* Displacements on edges and base-mesh verts are handled now. (Another
words, all vertices on the subdivided mesh have editable displacements
now.)
* Fixed sculpting on multires meshes; all the brushes work as expected.
* Saving/Loading displacements works now (undo/redo as well)

b) Next week:
Keep pushing at subdividing displacements. I think I'm close on this
(but intuition can be deceiving.) This has been a goal in my report
for the past couple weeks, so this week I will list no other goals :)

c) Other:
--

d) Schedule:
Making good progress, as [I hope] the screencast shows.

-Nicholas