[Soc-2008-dev] Week 5 report

Maxime Curioni maxime.curioni at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 07:40:57 CEST 2008

School is finally over with and I am flying back home today. I'll finally be
able to work on the project again.

a) Previous week:

Like I mentioned in last week's report, I was busy finishing up my last
reports and exam. I didn't have time to work on the project at all, this
week.

b) Next week:

Being totally free from school work, I can now focus on the GSoC full-time.
Finally....

Next week, I'll have to catch up with these two very idle weeks and finish
up the phase 2, integrating Freestyle rendering as an independent render
layer. I'll read up the related source code in Blender this week-end and
will be coding it next week.

c) Issues:
None

d) Schedule:
I am late in phase 2. Nevertheless, I think that if I don't encounter any
big issue, I should still be able to hand in the render layer by Sunday July
7, the planned release date.