[Soc-2007-dev] Anyone else a bit overwhelmed?

Joe Eagar joeedh at gmail.com
Mon May 28 03:18:51 CEST 2007

Miguel Torres Lima wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm Miguel and I'm currently working on GLSL Shader Editing and
> Preview System. I'm also a beginner in open source and blender
> development. I've already been working on the project for about two
> months. I had to learn everything about GLSL and review everything on
> OpenGL but what took me most of the time was searching through the
> source code. It is not, at least for me it wasn't, an easy thing.
>
> All the best.
>
> Miguel Torres Lima

set_gl_material() in source/blender/src/drawobject might be handy to
look at, as it's the (somewhat hackish) function that's used to set GL
materials.  Also keep in mind blender's draw code is kindof bad still.
Refactor in that area has only just begun and likely won't be in the
official tree for months.

Joe

!DSPAM:2921,465a611736372784682667!