[Soc-2007-dev] Anyone else a bit overwhelmed?

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Mon May 28 02:01:04 CEST 2007

Hi Aaron,

If you need any help, just ask :) That's what the mentoring system is
for, and just like any other contributor, you're welcome to use
resources like the mailing lists and IRC to help get you on your feet.

Have you seen Ton's render pipeline documentation on the
wiki/blender.org? (can't remember exactly where)

cheers

Matt