[Soc-2007-dev] Anyone else a bit overwhelmed?

Aaron Moore two.a.ron at gmail.com
Sun May 27 09:47:44 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,

This is Aaron (Render API). I don't know if anyone else is in my position,
being a beginner in both open source and blender development, but it's
tough... I feel like I need someone to help me get oriented, I guess I
should talk to Ton about that.

I know what I need to do in theory, I just can wrap my mind around the
existing source code. I've searched it with grep, browsed definitions with
ctags, followed the execution of the render system and examined the memory
layout with insight (gdb) and I'm still not really getting it.

I can only imagine that all beginners have a hard time starting.

Also, I've not gotten any other emails except the one from Chris, so I don't
really have a good concept of what it's for. Do I just mail all summer of
code related emails to the list?

Looking forward to getting more underway.

Aaron

!DSPAM:4252,4659fe3636371308719199!