[Soc-2007-dev] Friday status report (bevel comments)

Levi Schooley levischooley at eaglecom.net
Sat Jun 30 03:48:56 CEST 2007

Hey,

Chris, thanks for the positive comment. Corners are a problem,
though. It's fairly difficult in some cases to produce a result
that the user would expect without using a more complicated and
intelligent algorithm. I'm still working on that.

ZanQdo, yes, those are just tesselated "n-gons". However, for any
4-gon and above, a center vertex should probably be added to
reduce the "sunken" look.

Levi