[Soc-2007-dev] Friday status report

Levi Schooley levischooley at eaglecom.net
Sat Jun 30 00:56:43 CEST 2007

What I accomplished this week:
1. I figured out the svn merge and commit process.
2. I refined the derivedmesh-to-bmesh-and-back-again conversion
functions.
3. I coded a basic bevel modifier. You can see the results here:
http://hhofministries.org/images/bevel_screen1.png
http://hhofministries.org/images/bevel_screen2.png

What I am planning on doing next week:
1. Create editmesh conversion functions.
2. Incorporate the transfer of custom data into the derivedmesh
conversion functions.
3. Discuss editmode tool design on the mailing list (once I have
the information updated on the wiki).

Problems:
I am not able to attend the Sunday meetings. However, I would like
it if my project were brought up for discussion. I will be
preparing a status report and some possible topics for discussion.
Those will be sent to this mailing list when I have them ready
(before Sunday).

Levi