[Soc-2007-dev] Friday status report

Miguel Torres Lima torreslima at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 23:09:56 CEST 2007

Hi everybody,

This week as I told in last week's report I didn't have much time and only
corrected some errors on the fragment visibility calculations and on the
diffuse shader generic functions.
Also corrected, I hope, all the segfaults, added ambient contribuition and
added the spotlight, although still not smooth in its illuminated limits.
Next week I'll try to divide my time, as thursday morning I've got the
intership's report presentation, and try to finish all the light types,
correct the location from where to read the generic shader files and start
colorbands.

See you all sunday,

Miguel Torres Lima