[Soc-2007-dev] It's Friday again!

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Sun Jun 17 05:33:07 CEST 2007

Miguel Torres Lima wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Brecht sent me an SConstruct file for GLEW but I didn't test it yet, and
> didn't commit it either. When I have a material preview done, I'll
> commit all the files, and redo the wiki page.
>

> Miguel Torres Lima

Ah, okay.

One thing I might recommend, although this hasn't always been strictly
practiced in the past, is to put the glew sources in a directory called
extern/glew/dist (see the ode, verse, and bullet2 sources, for example).
Then the makefile that comes with glew can be isolated a bit more
from the rest of the blender build process -- that is to say
we can put our own Makefile or SConscript in extern/glew
directory instead of having it get in the way of files that
are distributed with glew. This will also come in handy should
you decide to update the glew sources later.

Regards,
Chris