[Soc-2007-dev] Friday status reports!

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Sat Jun 9 21:05:08 CEST 2007

Hi Miguel,

Thank you, this amended report is far closer to what I
would expect, and I appreciate that you did this.

I would say as a rough guideline, people should spend
about 10-15 minutes on these reports, and always include
what you are going to do in the following week (and of
course mention any problems you are having).
I certainly know the URL to the wiki page, but this is
an open list with people who may not have that information
readily available, so it certainly doesn't hurt for you guys
to take an additional moment to copy/paste a link.

So, thanks again, I think the additional effort is
worth it.

Chris

P.S. I don't mean to single you out personally, as most
of the reports seem to be lacking in details -- I did
want to mention something before this becomes too much
of a regular habit though.