[Soc-2007-dev] Friday status reports!

Miguel Torres Lima torreslima at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 04:15:38 CEST 2007

Dear Chris,

 I thought everyone was aware of the gsoc's wiki urls. Well here it goes:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:MiguelTorresLima/SummerOfCode2007 ,
you can read it all there under "Planning". As an individual I'm not skilled
on formal writing and for such incapacity I apologise. I discussed the
planning with Brecht and he said it was well planned.
About next week (not really but starting saturday), I will adapt the
existing code to the new structures, as I had not created the
GLSL_MaterialTree structures and try to have a single material preview,
without textures nor colorbands, in the 3d viewport.

Yours sincerely,

Miguel Torres Lima