[Soc-2007-dev] Friday status report

Miguel Torres Lima torreslima at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 19:38:51 CEST 2007

Hi everybody,

First of all I apologise for just reporting today. I had trouble passing the
1d colorband generated texture to the shader until finally Brecht solved my
problem.
This week I again got stalled with the colorbands, fixed some bugs and
created structures and events for texture creation.
Now diffuse colorbands work and with what I've tested all seems to work well
except when using divide and burn blending functions that show some minor
differences from the render and when using color and hue blending functions
that show some huge differences.

Next week will finish the colorbands by adding specular colorbands
calculation, fixing the errors reported above and adding alpha calculation
for colorbands (hope to have it done by monday). Then will start to do
texturing, starting with texturing that doesn't need to create textures such
as magic, clouds, marble, etc.

Cheers,
Miguel Torres Lima