[Soc-2007-dev] Friday status report (2007-27-07)

Levi Schooley redfox at hhofministries.org
Sat Jul 28 04:50:47 CEST 2007

Hmm. It is Friday, right?

What I accomplished last week:
1. Everything works again now. I do have a memory leak left to
hunt down, but that's not new.
2. I switched to utilizing blender's memarena for my transform
data structs
3. I added edge-crease and vertex weighting to the bevel modifier:
http://hhofministries.org/images/bevel_screen9.png
4. I updated the math functions to use the transform structs, so
no unexpected cockeyed face insetting now.

What I am planning to do next week (or whenever I get the
opportunity):
1. Get the editmode tool framework in place, if not fully functional
2. Fix edge wrapping for concave polys (i.e. refine the inset
algorithms)
3. Once the editmode tool is functioning interactively, update the
wiki and post the good news to the mailing list.

Problems:
Next week is something of an unforeseen, last-minute glitch in my
plans. I will be quite busy, and will probably be without an
internet connection. I am still hoping to do code work, but I'm
not sure quite how much time I will be able to devote to it.

Levi