[Soc-2007-dev] Friday status report

Miguel Torres Lima torreslima at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 15:05:21 CEST 2007

Hi everybody,

This week was spent doing mostly corrections:
 - refactored the material structur and glsl shader code creation as some
crashes occurred when files weren't found or when the shaders compiling
failed.
 - corrected the way to get the glsl shaders directory
 - game engine compiles now
 - branch compiles on mac.

About colorbands, structures were created, GLSL_Material structure was
altered to contain two pointers to GLSL_ColorBand. Added events to detect
colorband changes and created colorband uniforms functions.
Right now just need to create the 1D texture using the chosen interpolation.
Hope to have it done this weekend.

Next week if I don't finish colorbands this weekend, I will finish it, and
will start with textures. Probably will start with procedural textures that
won't require multipass.

Cheers,
Miguel Torres Lima