[Soc-2007-dev] Friday status report

Levi Schooley levischooley at eaglecom.net
Sat Aug 18 06:57:13 CEST 2007

This past week I worked on nailing down all the little details of
the todos on the bevel tool. The result was a lot of code work
with very little new from the user's perspective. I recoded all
the math, and although there are still some very serious quirks
(scaling the model larger usually eliminates these, so I'm
suspecting float errors or the like), everything should be more
correct, stable, scalable, and readable. The biggest thing is that
recursive beveling works now (for the most part).

Next week, and the future, I will be focusing on getting the tool
streamlined for inclusion in Blender.

Levi