[Soc-2007-dev] friday status report

Joe Eagar joeedh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 05:52:46 CEST 2007

Ok, so I've gotten color visibility functions working; actually filling
those functions with the correct values and properly fetching the result
in the right form isn't quite working yet, but it shouldn't be longer
then an hour or two after posting this email.

So theres not very much left to do. . .I'm going to try and get some
really simple implementation of colored shadows working in the hour or
so, then after that start getting the cache system working again (the
pixar compression stuff isn't quite as good as the paper made out).  I
might have to leave actually shading the shadows (e.g. evaluating
textures) to after the SoC period though, I'm not sure at this point.

Joe