[Soc-2007-dev] Friday status report (2007-08-03)

Levi Schooley redfox at hhofministries.org
Fri Aug 3 21:29:59 CEST 2007

Hey,

What I accomplished this week:
I've been busy with some volunteer work this week. I was able to squash two
memory leaks on the road, though (still some to go). Also, I began putting
together the structure for interaction with the editmode tool. Nothing working
there, yet.

Next week:
I will be settling into the school dorms (I think), but I should have some solid
time to get the things done I posted in my last status report. Namely,
1. Get the editmode tool framework in place, if not fully functional
2. Fix edge wrapping for concave polys (i.e. refine the inset algorithms)
3. Once the editmode tool is functioning interactively, update the wiki and post
the good news to the mailing list.

Levi