[Soc-2006-dev] SoC weekly reporting

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Fri Jun 9 16:15:38 CEST 2006

Also ... some of these .hpp's have no GPL block on
them *AND* some use spaces for indentation rather
than tabs.

I also see you have files math.cpp, array.hpp, etc..
Blender already has a lot of code for doing math
(perhaps too much) so you should see if you can
reuse some of the existing code to get your math
functions.

Regards,
Chris