[Soc-2006-dev] SoC weekly reporting

Mazovka Dmitriy mazovka at bk.ru
Sat Jun 3 04:23:04 CEST 2006

Oh, sorry. I remember I have to do something important...:)
So,

a) What you did in the previous week;

1. Create Wiki page
2. Download and setup CVS, perform some tests
3. Build repository
4. Investigate render pipeline, create library project (vc7.1), create test
   interface functions
5. Investigate docs about blender's architecture, code, history and so on

b) What you plan to do in the following week;

1. Extend Wiki with project implementation (design / integration) details
2. Further development on Sky (first) part
3. Investigate UI

c) Describe any issues you are having that may require extra attention.

1. Still do not know anything about UI, so I will pay it more attention

Good day!