[Soc-2006-dev] SoC weekly reporting

Dmitriy Mazovka mazovka at bk.ru
Fri Jul 28 19:14:57 CEST 2006

              Weekly Progress Report

  a) What you did in the previous week;

   Lamp material -  allow to apply material property to lamp object;
   Cloud layers dissolving + UI for cloud control (BTW, mysterious
   bug appeared when trying to use build from online cvs).

  b) What you plan to do in the following week;

   Provide doc on cloud part;
   Implement more accurate light tracing.

  c) Describe any issues you are having that may require extra attention.

   [remains] Divide nonconvex mesh into convex parts - I realized that that
   this stage is necessary, because as we can have faces with 4 vertex - we
   do not get unique subdivision;
   Investigate and correct bug (see pt.a).

  Regards,
  Dmitriy