[Soc-2006-dev] SoC weekly reporting

Dmitriy Mazovka mazovka at bk.ru
Mon Jul 24 20:58:41 CEST 2006

Hello. I am sorry for this delay. But terrible thing happend:
our LAN server is down, and admin is on a vacation. Additionaly
in friday I somehow broke repository on my machine, and cannot
repair it without online copy :(

Btw,

             Weekly Progress Report

  a) What you did in the previous week;

   Sun ray tracing through cloud particles - Using while only one sun
   and without colors (commited). Clouds itself while are solid - I'm
   working now on adding noise to particles.

  b) What you plan to do in the following week;

   Cloud parametrization - noise, colors.

  c) Describe any issues you are having that may require extra attention.

   Divide nonconvex mesh into convex parts - I realized that that this
   stage is necessary, because as we can have faces with 4 vertex - we
   do not get unique subdivision.

  Regards,
  Dmitriy