[Soc-2005-dev] Future merging from bf-blender

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Wed Oct 12 06:23:28 CEST 2005

Hi folks,

As you might know, I've retired from maintaining
(i.e., merging) the tuhopuu tree. One of the side
effects of this change is that I used to do the
soc-2005 merges at the same time as my regular
tuhopuu merges, and since I am not merging tuhopuu
anymore, soc-2005 isn't getting merged regular.

So, from now on, anybody who wants the BLENDER_DIST
branch merged can send a mail to the list to
request it (or if they want, I can show them how
to do it themselves).

Regards,
Chris