[Soc-2005-dev] Creating a CVS repository

Jiří Hnídek jiri.hnidek at vslib.cz
Tue Jun 28 18:43:01 CEST 2005

Hi Chris,
we could have 10 repositories and everybody could do cvs merge in his
own branch every week. I guess, that everybody will be familiar very
good with changed code and will be able to solve any problem without
bigger problem ... less work for you ;-), more for us :-), but it will
be new good experience for us (I would like to know, how to do cvs merge
;-) ).

Of cource, you would have to write some tutorial/doc about cvs merge or
point at some existing tutorial :-).

Best regards,

Jiri