[Soc-2005-dev] Info + Working towards getting cvs going

thomas lewis lewist at usc.edu
Mon Jun 27 13:10:07 CEST 2005

Hi again...
Think I jumped the gun a bit, and hence missed all the important info.
I'm Thomas Lewis, 19 from Hong Kong, majoring in Computer Science/Philosophy/Game Design at the University of Southern California.

> * Have you used cvs before?
no

> * What OS do you use for development?
Windows XP

> * What compiler do you use?
gcc

> * Have you built the blender sources before?
no

> * Do you have your p.b.o yet, and what is it?
nescirian

> * Feel free to include any other info you think
> it might be useful to share.
I'm nescirian on irc, and it looks like the least qualified intern so far. Go me.
-Tom