[Soc-2005-dev] Info + Working towards getting cvs going

Nils Thuerey nils at thuerey.de
Mon Jun 27 11:19:04 CEST 2005

Hello everyone,

looks like I got up a bit late today :) - anyway, I'm Nils a
computer-science/phd-student  in Erlangen, Germany working on fluid
simulations. Jonathan Merrit is my mentor for the project.

> * Have you used cvs before?
yes

> * What OS do you use for development?
Ubuntu-Linux

> * What compiler fo you use?
gcc

> * Have you built the blender sources before?
yes

> * Do you have your p.b.o yet, and what is it?
n_t , that's usually also my irc nickname

> * Feel free to include any other info you think
> it might be useful to share.
I'm getting started with uploading some information about the project on
my webpage - currently there's only my proposal, more to come:
http://www.ntoken.com/p_soc.html

Looking forward to this project! Regards,
-> Nils

.          Nils Thuerey                                               .
.          LSS, Inf10 - University of Erlangen Nuremberg              .
.          http://www.ntoken.com                                      .
.          http://www10.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~sinithue/         .