[Soc-2005-dev] CVS merge

Jiří Hnídek jiri.hnidek at vslib.cz
Thu Jul 21 17:57:17 CEST 2005

Hi Chris,
cvs merge works better with

cvs update -jHEAD:2005-07-18 -jHEAD

BUT

1) it prints lot of error messages to stderr like this one:

cvs server: file source/blender/yafray/intern/yafray_Render.h exists,
but has been added in revision HEAD

2) you forgot to remove following files from cvs repository:

source/blender/src/editika.c
source/blender/makesdna/DNA_ika_types.h
source/blender/blenkernel/intern/ika.c

These files aren't in bf-blender cvs anymore and existence of these
files breaks compilation ...

I guess, that you didn't try to compile soc-blender after your cvs
merge, right ... imagine, that 10 developers will try to do cvs merge in
their branches, thinking, that HEAD is ok ... I will commit necessary
changes to HEAD.

3) I have to solve lot of problems in files, which I have never edited
:-( it seems, that some files weren't updated ... stupid cvs :-(

Jiri