[Soc-2005-dev] CVS merge

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Wed Jul 20 17:13:57 CEST 2005

Hi Nils,

It is merging the difference between HEAD
on 2005-07-18 (probably at midnight) and
HEAD at the present time, then trying to
apply that difference to your branch.

I think when you just do the one -jHEAD it
does the difference between HEAD's initial
revision and HEAD at present time -- if you
already merged before, then it will regard
those already merged changes as conflicts.

Anyways, that's my understanding of what it's
doing, be it right or wrong -- cvs is weird!

Chris