[Soc-2005-dev] Ping! (status update please)

thomas lewis lewist at usc.edu
Tue Jul 19 07:20:41 CEST 2005

Heya,
Sorry, much of that email assumed that this was from the google mailing list, which gives me about 75 emails a day. It probably wasn't of any significance what he said, since he was just another summer of coder, I was merely bringing it up to verify it. As it is, I believe my essential specifications were 'implement collisions and joints', which is narrow enough, and can be improved (adding real-time calculations and stuff) later if I have time, or after the deadline even.
I think I'll be alright, I just panic occasionally.
Thanks for your concern,
Thomas