[Soc-2005-dev] Ping! (status update please)

Ian Gowen ian.gowen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 07:33:16 CEST 2005

I seem to be doing pretty well. I didn't get a whole lot accomplished this past
week but that's because I got burned out after doing a huge(in my perception)
amount of coding in the first 2 weeks. I plan to get back into this
full-swing this
week.

So far I've got basic video input and output working(no audio yet). I did a few
commits, but nothing groundbreaking as of yet. I would appreciate some
comments on coding style etc in the work that I did post, however(wink wink).

--Ian