[Soc-2005-dev] Re: [Soc-2005-cvs] CVS commit: soc-blender/source Makefile nan_compile.mk nan_definitions.mk

Jiří Hnídek jiri.hnidek at vslib.cz
Tue Jul 5 21:38:56 CEST 2005

Hi,
well, blender can be linked with verse library, but my solution isn't
too perfect. It doesn't create .o and .a files in ./obj directory. You
can find verse server in ./extern/verse directory as well libverse.a.
Verse coders created some tricky solution in their Makefile (it
automatically generates some source files, etc.) ... it is main reason
of this mess, because I'm not Makefile guru. Can anybody fix/improve my
evil hack?

Best regards,

Jiri