[Soc-2005-dev] Wiki, planet, photos, ITIN ...

Nils Thuerey nils at thuerey.de
Tue Jul 5 21:14:46 CEST 2005

Hello,

Jiří Hnídek wrote:

>> Hi all,
>> 1) wiki page with list of approved project is almost finished:
>> http://wiki.blender.org/bin/view.pl/Blenderdev/SummerOfCode2005

Yes, thanks for starting this - I've never used these wikis before, but
once I figured out how to add a new page, it worked nicely :) And it's
interesting to read the other proposals, lots of interesting things
there...

>> 3) You can look at "nice" photo gallery of participiants:
>> http://www.manucornet.net/google/

Jiri - where's you're picture there :) ?

>> 4) Did you all send soc forms? (deadline is 16th July!) Does anybody
>> know, where can I get my own ITIN? btw: I created some wiki page
>> about this soc form stuff:
>> http://wiki.blender.org/bin/view.pl/Blenderdev/SummerOfCode2005Howto

I sent the google forms back by fax, but not yet the w8ben one - this
seems to be more tricky than I and most other people thought... I have a
SSN as I worked in the US before, but I'm not sure that's of use here.
I'll try to contact the embassy to get some more information and tell
Google not to transfer any money until it's clear how this should work.

Best regards,