[Soc-2005-dev] Status reports please

Marc Freixas mfreixas at lsi.upc.edu
Wed Aug 31 20:50:28 CEST 2005

Hi all, here is the work status of new boolean ops implementation:

Finished work:

-Full implementation of new boolean ops. UNION, INTERSECTION and DIFFERENCE.
-The resulting mesh is a correct solid object.
-The final triangulation has been improved.
-Operation with materials.

what needs to be done still

-Code documentation like doxygen style.
-Speed up some phases.
-Update the wiki page with the final work, including a comparison with
"old boolean ops", "new boolean ops" and "Megabool script"

what's the predicted timeline for completetion

-September firts at 23:59 european time zone.

Marc