[Soc-2005-dev] Status reports please

Ian Gowen ian.gowen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 23:22:13 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've just now gotten audio working, which was the biggest hurdle to
completion. It still needs some polishing, but it does work.

Video input and output both work, and I believe interlaced encoding
works as well(although this needs further testing).

Things yet to be done include getting the encoded video to play when
you hit "play", informing ffmpeg of the input's aspect ratio, saving codec
selection etc., and possibly putting those little colored boxes in the
file selector.

Documentation hasn't been written yet, and it'll be the last thing I do.
There isn't that much to write, really; all you need is a description of
the new controls(which are pretty self-explanatory IMO).

cheers
--Ian