[Soc-2005-dev] Status reports please

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Tue Aug 30 19:01:05 CEST 2005

Hi,

The features as in the proposal are implemented in the iksolver library.
Work on the internal library was the main focus of this project. The code
has now also been merged into bf-blender. I think this means that the
goals in my proposal were reached.

Today and tomorrow is still want to write a user doc, and see if I can put
the translational joints to use somewhere. Further, after september 1 I
will of course still do bugfixes.

Brecht.