[Soc-2005-dev] Status reports please

Nils Thuerey nils at thuerey.de
Tue Aug 30 15:57:45 CEST 2005

Hello,

so here's the current status of my project:
- by now the solver's working with the basic features, and has been
  tested on Linux, Mac and Windows
- added pages for developer & user docs
- the first tutorial is up

The only milestone mentioned in the proposal that hasnt been met is the
second tutorial, which i'm currently writing. That should be finished by
tomorrow, so I probably won't have to pretend to live in Honolulu...

Hopefully I can continue to work on the whole thing in the future (at
least until my phd is done :), as there are lots of things to do still
that werent intended to be part of the SoC project...

Regards,
-> Nils

.          Nils Thuerey                                               .
.          LSS, Inf10 - University of Erlangen Nuremberg              .
.          http://www.ntoken.com                                      .
.          http://www10.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~sinithue/         .