[Soc-2005-dev] Ping 2! (status update please)

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Tue Aug 9 17:36:52 CEST 2005

Hey gang,

We have about 3 weeks to go, so I think it would
be a good idea to get an update as to how people
are doing with their projects. Please send a
short mail describing what you are working on,
what problems you may be having, and whether you
feel you are on track towards the successful
completion of your project. I haven't heard from
some of the students in some time -- am I to
assume that these students have 'dropped out'?

Cheers,
Chris