[Sig2006] Exhibitor badges

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Jun 9 22:58:43 CEST 2006

Hi,

Exhbitor badges give access to Siggraph close to "Conference Select".
That's all of siggraph, excluding Paper/Panels, Courses and the
Electronic Theatre. Value about 300 USD.

We can get 36 of these badges even! However, it's not wise to give this
to people we don't know. Blender Foundation is liable for all booth
personnel etc. (Exhibitor badge gives you entrance to the show before
and after hours).

A conference badge has to be submitted for in advance, I can do that
via the siggraph website. If done before june 23 you can get it mailed,
otherwise you have to pick it up at the registration desk (is not a
real hassle though).

July 28 is the last date I can add conference badge personnel.

The 150 other free tickets is for the tradeshow only. You will get a
secret website link for applying for that. Nothing will be mailed,
pickup at Siggraph only.

-Ton-